THE TRANSTEC FORUM FORMAT TRADITIONALLY INCLUDES A BUSINESS PROGRAMME AND EXHIBITION
The emphasis of the business program:
- Transit and transport potential development trends due to changes in international cargo flows;
- Implementation of federal and regional programs for the development of trunk transport infrastructure;
- Competitiveness of transport corridors as a factor of socio-economic development of Russian regions;
- Linking projects and increasing the throughput of the logistics chain;
- Favorable conditions for transit cargo in international transportation creation;
- Development of a basic transport and logistics centers network;
- Improving of the checkpoints efficiency;
- The containerization of transported goods level increasing;
- Cold chain infrastructure and technologies development.
The exposition will be full of companies providing cargo transportation services by various modes of transport, forwarding services, cargo handling in ports and terminals, container handling equipment infrastructure, IT solutions, cold chain equipment, technical maintenance, customs clearance of goods, financial and insurance services.
In 2022, for the first time, the Eurasian Convention on the Cold Chain Infrastructure Development – ICE Inter Cool Eurasia will be held. Within the framework of the event, issues of transportation and storage, trends in the Russian transit and transport potential development, features of international transportation will be discussed. And the best solutions for process optimization will be identified.
More about the forum’s business programme...
Thematic sections of the exhibition:
Effectiveness of your company's participation in the TRANSTEC 2022:
- Complex logistics solutions & freight forwarding
Maritime Cargo Carriers
Ports & Maritime Terminals, Freight Handling Services in Ports
Outsize and Heavy Lift Carriage (Break Bulk)
Equipment and components
Assoсiation, public organization
- Entry into the Russian and world market;
- Advantageously demonstrate the company's equipment, technologies, and solutions within the framework of the business programme and exhibition, hold personal meetings with partners, customers, and suppliers from regions and abroad;
- Establish and maintain business contacts and strengthen your reputation. Attract increased attention to the company from business and media representatives;
- Exchange experience with leading international organisations, discuss and prepare strategic decisions on topical issues within the framework of the business programme;
- Conduct business negotiations with market participants and signing partnership agreements.